Designed to match our "Blue Winnie The Pooh" collection, this adorable design features everyone's favorite bear sitting amongst an elegant, soft pastel watercolor floral backdrop.
Send these insert cards out with your baby shower invitations to encourage guests to bring a book instead of a card.
Access your template in just a few minutes after purchasing and edit in CORJL, an online self-editing template editor that allows you to personalize your printable directly in your web browser. No need to download any software to install or any fonts - we provide everything for you!
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• One 5 x 7-inch editable template
• The size and orientation of the template/s CANNOT be changed or edited.
• Graphics and color of the graphics (i.e. flowers) also CANNOT be changed or edited.
• All files have a 90-day expiry and are for personal use only.
Edit your items using Corjl.com right after purchasing.
• No waiting - you’ll have access to your item right after purchasing!
• No need to download any software - personalize this item right in your browser!
• Personalize using your computer, phone, or any mobile device!
• Simple, easy to use platform
HOW TO EDIT:
• After purchasing, an email will be sent to the email address you used to make your purchase. The email you receive will include a link to Corjl, our online editing app, where you can access your template. After creating a free Corjl account, you’ll be able to access your purchased item. You can also go directly to Corjl.com and enter the same email you used to make your purchase and your order ID.
• Personalize your item, then save.
• Download your files and print!
Sit back, relax and let the team at Prints of Love professionally print your cards, signs and posters for you. Tell them a few details, upload your design/s and your order will be delivered in no time. Every Pretty Little Invites that prints with Prints of Love receives:
- FAST 2 day printing
- FREE 2-3 day shipping (on all US orders)
- FREE envelopes
- AND they plant a tree with every order.
Click below to see our detailed video tutorials that walk you through the process from start to finish